Human Capital is your Law Firm’s Greatest Expense. Protect your Investment.
Developing the right talent strategy is critical to your firm’s success. Talent misalignment can be one of a law firm’s most expensive mistakes. With the cost of an unanticipated lawyer departure estimated between $200,000-$400,000, successful firms develop talent strategies that protect their human capital investment.
Create a Competitive Talent Advantage.
Law firms find us uniquely positioned to create competitive advantage by developing strategies to attract, develop and retain key talent.
- Interview Training & Coaching: Improve your firm’s ability to select and evaluate talent by introducing and reinforcing effective interview techniques.
- Staffing Model Assessment: Differentiate your firm by aligning your hiring process with firm objectives and identifying the optimal balance of partners, associates, staff attorneys, temporary attorneys and paralegals.
- Lateral Integration: Consistently introduce and acclimate new lawyers to your firm’s culture and develop business development plans.
- Mentorship: Build relationships that enhance personal and professional development.
- Associate Achievement: Help associates take control of their career and understand their impact on the firm’s success via workshops, seminars and retreats.
- New Partner Coaching: Create development plans to help new partners understand and surpass ownership expectations.
- Succession Planning: Identify and cultivate future firm leadership.
- Engagement Analysis: Identify the policies, practices and behaviors shaping lawyer engagement via focus groups, surveys and interviews.
- Alumni Program Development: Develop strategies that demonstrate the firm’s commitment to future relationships.
New LawVision Group Service Offering: Talent Strategy Audits
A truly effective talent strategy has the inherent power to drive a firm's financial performance. Unfortunately, too often talent strategy is the sum of disconnected parts rather than an integrated component of a firm's overall strategic vision.
After a LawVision Group Talent Strategy Audit, your firm will be positioned to:
Click here for more information on our Talent Strategy Audits or for more information on how to create a competitive talent advantage at your firm, contact Jessa Baker at 312.466.5649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current talent strategy
- Benchmark your talent strategy relative to the market & competitors via the LVG Talent Strategy Scorecard
- Identify actionable recommendations to enhance your talent strategy